Palak Pudina wale Besan ke mamkeen sev with longer shelf life. Sev Namkeen recipe, sev bhujiya recipe.
#NamkeenRecipe #SevBhujiya #FestivalRecipe #TeaTimeSnacks
Ingredients for Pudina Palak Sev
Chickpea flour (बेसन ) - 1 cup ( 120 gms)
Oil (तेल ) - 4 tbsp
Mint leaves (पुदीना के पत्ते ) - 1 cup
Spinach leaves (पालक के पत्ते ) - 10 to 12
Green chilies (हरी मिर्च ) - 2
Salt (नमक ) - 1/2 tsp (or to taste )
Oil (तेल ) - For frying
How to make Pudina Palak Sev
1. Take mint leaves, spinach leaves, green chilies. Grind all ingredients and make paste. Strain the juice from the paste.
2. Take chickpea flour in a mixing bowl, add oil, salt,add measured quantity of juice in it. Mix all ingredients well. Add water in small portion and make soft dough of the right consistency. Mix well for 3 to 4 minutes. Keep aside for 10 minutes then make sev.
3. Put oil to heat for frying. Take fine pored sev jali, fix it in the machine. Grease hands with oil. Pick dough, put in machine. Check oil, put some dough in oil. When oil is suffeciently hot, put as much sev as fits in wok to fry. Let the foam settle, fry sev from beneath then flip it.
4. Flip and fry. Once foam has settled completely. Once sev is fried, take it out,keep in plate. Fry all sev likewise.
5. Sumptuous Pudina Palak sev is ready. Turn off flame. It takes 1 to 1.5 minutes to fry sev once. As it cools down keep in an air tight container, relish it for 1 to 2 months.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on PApost, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website