Chawal ke aate ka paratha,tandulchya roti,masala chawal paratha,rice paratha recipe,akki paratha without onion,paratha banane ka tarika
#RicePartha #AkkiRoti #TandulachyaRoti #NoGlutenRecipe
Ingredients for Rice Flour Masala Paratha
Rice Flour - चावल का आटा - 1 Cup (160 grams)
Cumin Seeds - जीरा - 1/2 tsp
Oil - तेल - 1 tsp
Salt - नमक - less than 1/2 tsp
Desiccated Coconut - नारियल का बुरादा - 1 tbsp
Ginger - अदरक - 1 tsp, grated
Green Chilli - हरी मिर्च - 1 tsp, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves - हरा धनिया - 1-2 tbsp
How to prepare rice flour masala paratha?
1. Add 1 cup of water, less than 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds, and 1 tsp of oil to a vessel and bring the water to a boil.
2. After a boil, turn off the flame and mix rice flour in the water. Cover and leave the dough for 5 minutes.
3. Take the flour out in a big bowl. Mash and mix the mixture with a spoon.
4. Add 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut, 1 tsp of grated ginger, 1 tsp of green chilies chopped, and 1-2 tsp of green coriander leaves to the mixture.
5. Once the mixture cools, mix and knead everything into a dough. Apply oil to your hand and prepare a smooth dough. cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
6. Apply a little oil to your hands and knead the dough again. Take a dough portion and cover the rest from drying.
7. Dust the dough with dry rice flour and roll out a big and slightly thick sheet.
8. Spread ghee over the Tawa and add paratha. Roast the paratha over medium flame till brown spots appear.
9. Spread ghee over the top of the Paratha, flip around, and apply ghee on the flipped side. Fry the paratha till brown spots appear on both sides.
10. Rice flour masala paratha is ready to be served.
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on PApost, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website